International Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management Conference (ICRASTEM). TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is organizing ICRASTEM to allow research scientists, delegates, and students to interact and exchange their expertise and knowledge in technology application.
ICRASTEM will be a fantastic worldwide conference for exchanging ideas and achievements in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management. The goal of the Conference is to bring together scholars and practitioners from academia and industry to exchange cutting-edge developments in the area.
This conference is affiliated with UGC Care listed and Scopus Indexed International journals. All registered conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings (with an ISBN number), and extended versions will be published in associated respected Scopus/ SCI/WoS/UGC Care Listed international journals.
ICRASTEM Will Take Place On:
- August 3rd, 2022
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Submission Deadline- 07th Aug 2022
- Registration Deadline- 11th Aug 2022
- Conference Date – 20th Aug 2022
The Main Objective of the International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management
The fundamental objective of this conference is to encourage scientific and educational endeavours that improve the quality of life for the average person. This will be accomplished by advancing the theory and practice of a wide variety of engineering and technological specializations and fields.
Technoarete, which is one of the largest professional associations in South Asia, is responsible for organizing conferences, workshops, seminars, and/or awareness programs. It does this by offering technical and other forms of support to enhance research and development activities, publishing academic international journals of high quality, as well as up-to-date and current transactions.
About the Technoarete International
TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is India’s biggest non-profit professional organization established under the India Trust Act (1882) for the advancement of engineering and technology research, development, and promotion. TECHNOARETE International is a world-renowned organization that has contributed to the technological revolution and the long-term growth of science and technology. The TECHNOARETE International -forum is made up of professional wizards and international technological leaders who have gone above and beyond to strengthen the fields of science, engineering, and technology.
The Institute holds technical conferences, seminars, and workshops around the nation to bridge the gap between curriculum and its practical application among students and researchers. Today, TECHNOARETE International is a renowned publisher of high-quality peer-reviewed journals, proceedings, and research magazines. The Institute offers a magnificent scope of research and development to geniuses and wizards working in the area of engineering by offering financial assistance that ensure that economic restraints do not stifle technological progress and research development.
The institution receives support from its International Advisory Board (IAB), which is not limited to specialists from the subcontinent but also includes individuals from the Middle East as members. Today, TECHNOARETE International works in partnership with some of the world’s most prestigious technical institutions, such as universities and research centres, to encourage students at such institutions to share technical knowledge with one another.
Rules and Regulations to Apply:
- All papers must be original and should not be published in any way before or after the conference.
- All Authors and Co-Authors must notify their appropriate Department Head/Principal/Guide regarding paper submission to TECHNOARETE International Conferences.
- Before attending the conference, all participants must register by paying the fee given on the registration menu of the Official Conference Website or by obtaining a written letter from the Organizing Secretary.
- In order to get the most up-to-date information regarding the event, all participants must periodically visit the official Conference page.
- The plagiarism policy guarantees that writers provide appropriate credit to other authors when citing, as well as protecting the academic credibility of the research community.