Overview of London business
The London School of Business and Finance is a one-of-a-kind educational institution that provides industry-focused programs that are updated to reflect current market conditions. The London School of Business and Finance welcomes the brightest and most ambitious students from more than 150 countries across the globe, and collaborates with business partners to provide programs with an international focus.
The London School of Business and Finance provides an unrivaled range of professional certifications, as well as innovative postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs that allow you to adapt your study to your specific career goals.
The London School of Business and Finance has a global presence and is well-known for its innovative programs. The GGSB MBA, MIB (Master in International Business), and GGSB MSc in Finance are distinguished business degrees offered by Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB), one of the world’s most prestigious business institutions. London School of Business and Finance, located in the center of London, provides such high-quality degrees.
The Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) has received triple accreditation from the following organizations:
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is a UK-based accrediting organization.
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) is a European Union accrediting organization.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is a US accrediting organization.
- Only 1% of the world’s most prestigious business schools have achieved triple accreditation.
London School of Business Courses
LSBF provides a variety of master’s degree and postgraduate programmes (details on individual courses is available if needed):
- MBA GGSB (8 specialisations)
- MBA in the World (17 specialisations)
- MIB is an acronym that stands for “Mis (Masters in International Business)
- Finance and Investment Master’s Program
- MSc Finance from GGSB (4 specialisations)
- Strategic Marketing Master’s Program
- MA in Business Law (International)
- The Language Gallery offers English lessons (General English, IELTS Preparation English, Business English Academic English)
- Qualifications in the field: ACCA, CIMA, CIM, and CFA are all acronyms for Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, and Certified Financial
- Week No. 12 (September/February/May) Postgraduate certificate programs in finance
- Week No. 12 Certificate programs in management for postgraduate students (September, February, and May)
Bachelors are those who have completed their education yet have (under-graduate) International Business Bachelor’s degree (BIB)
International Students’ Support Services
Every location, programme, and classroom at London School of Business and Finance provides a genuinely global, varied, and fascinating experience, with students from over 150 nations studying there. The London School of Business and Finance is an excellent location to obtain international experience and prepare for today’s global business.
More News and information related to Business can be found in our blogs.
As part of its expansion, London School of Business and Finance now offers students top study destinations across the United Kingdom and around the world (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Toronto, and Singapore), allowing students to access all of their resources, communicate with a growing network of business students, and move around their campuses to gain a truly global experience.