Important Notes for ICRICSET
- Contact Person: Conference coordinator
- Conference Inquiry Email ID: [email protected]
- Conference End Date: 2022-08-02
The International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computer Science Engineering and Technology conference is an international platform for the presentation of research findings and technical developments that have been made recently in the domains of computer science, engineering, and technology. At the conference, renowned researchers, engineers, and scientists in the field of interest from all around the globe will come together to share their findings.
Previous writers as well as prospective authors are encouraged to send in their most recent research articles to ICRICSET so that they may share their insights and important experiences with other researchers and academics from all around the globe.
Important Announcement Regarding UGC Care Listed and Scopus Indexed Publications:
International Conference on Recent Innovations in Computer Science Engineering and Technology Conference is Associated with Both of These Resources This international conference is associated with both the UGC Care listed and Scopus Indexed journals.
- Paper submission deadline: 14th July 2022
- Last date of registration: 18th July 2022
- Date of Conference: 01st – 02nd Aug 2022
Committee of the Conference:
PROF. (ER.) ANAND NAYYAR
- Department of Computer Applications & I.T. KCL Institute of Management and Technology, Jalandhar
- G.T. Road, Jalandhar-144001
- Punjab, India.
- Associate Professor (Reader)
- Area of Expertise: nanoscale communications,
- Evolutionary algorithms, network coding and communication systems
Prof. Aleksandr Cariow
- Institution or Company: West Pomeranian University of
- Technology, Szczecin
Prof. T.Venkat Narayana Rao
- Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management[HITAM]
Prof. Prasenjit Chatterjee
- Assistant Professor
- MCKV Institute of Engineering
Prof. Ahmed Nabih Zaki Rashed
- Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering Department,
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menouf 32951, Menoufia University, Egypt.
Dr. DINESH CHANDRA JAIN
- Shri Vaishnav Inst. Of Tech. & Science, Indore
Dr. V. BABY DEEPA
- Assistant Professor,
- Head, Department of Software Engineering,
- Controller of Examinations,
- M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering (Autonomous),
- Karur, Tamilnadu
- R.M.D Engineering College, Chennai.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
- Associate Professor
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering.
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gr.Noida
Prof. Gaurav Saxena
- Assistant Professor
- Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna
- Madhya Pradesh
Recognitions of the Winners and Participants
Young Scientist Award is India’s Top-level research award for the best research work in the field of engineering and technology two students from this conference will be selected for this award by the board members of Scienceplus(S+).
- Young Scientist Certificate
- Gold Medal
- National Level Recognition every year
- High-level Industries Association.
- Career Guide by our Mentors.
All chosen and registered research articles will be published in International journals. Science Plus allows you the option to publish your research articles in the world’s most respected Scopus, WoS, SCI Indexed and UGC Care listed journals.
About Science Plus
Since its inception in 2011, the science plus Global Research Forum has brought together some of the most illustrious Engineers, Scientists, and Academicians from across the globe to discuss a wide range of topics in the scientific community. The SciencePlus Global Research Forum has set its goals and objectives as the promotion and advancement of the practice of multidisciplinary scientific research as well as the forum’s applications to issues that are of international concern.
In addition, SciencePlus supports innovation in the form of studies, research, and innovations in the quest for excellence in the “Technology and Engineering” discipline.
SciencePlus brings together scientists, researchers, students, and academics from all over the globe who collaborate on a professional level to improve the state of human civilization through the ideas and research potential they have to offer.
It also fosters research initiatives, pilot studies, engineering education, fellowships, scholarships, prizes, and other benefactions. Its activities include programs on problems of technology policy and general development for the benefit of society.
SciencePlus either conduct its own independent research in the fields of science and engineering, as well as organizes international conferences and seminars, publishes journals and publications, or works with universities as well as state and private research institutes and organizations. Only our website, www.sciencplus.us, has information about all of our forthcoming scientific events and conferences.
The SciencePlus has a number of goals and objectives, including the following:
- In order to improve the quality of publications in refereed scientific journals and to elevate their standards.
- The purpose of this initiative is to inspire and promote individuals to strive for excellence in the fields of engineering and science.
- In order to generate ideas that are true, realistic, and of high quality.
- To assemble a group of well-known experts working together on a single platform from all over the globe.
- Invention, inquiry, and research should be encouraged, and efforts should be made to promote the use of these activities for the growth of both organized and unorganized parts of the national economy.
- To build and construct various professorships, fellowships, studentships, scholarship and award programs, and other forms of financial assistance.
- To engage in conversation with Professional Bodies, Engineering and Scientific Academies, and other similar organizations located all over the world.